dev@glassfish.java.net

post HCF activities

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 10:36:31 -0800

Hi All

Welcome back and happy new year to everyone.

We have now created a new branch targeted to important bug fixes for the
beta release. The branch name is AS9_BETA_BRANCH. Bugswat meetings will
start tomorrow Tuesday, 3rd at noon. It will be hold on Tuesdays and
Thursdays at noon. No checkin is allowed in the beta branch before Bug
review at the bugswat.

For post beta code, please use the trunk workspace.

All bugs checked in the beta branch will *also* need to be manually
checked in the main trunk (if applicable) as we will *not* merge the
workspace after the beta is released.

Forward me the IDs of the bugs you would like to be considered for
inclusion in the beta release and discussed at the next bugswat meeting.

Thanks, Jerome

Call in information :
--------------------------

*Toll Free Dial In Number:*
        (866)545-5223

*Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:*
        (865)673-9887

*ACCESS CODE:*
        5789900

YOUR MEETING IS AS FOLLOWS: