dev@glassfish.java.net

netbeans project and ${user.home}/build.properties

From: Wolfgang Helbig <helbig_at_Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.DE>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:36:08 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

i checked out the glassfish source tree and overwrote some properties from
glassfish/bootstrap/project.properties with a private $HOME/build.properties.

Building and running went fine from the command line using maven. But when
trying to build from netbeans (opened the netbeans project AdminCLI), I found
out that my ~/build.properties are ignored.

So what's the plan on this?

Anyone else using netbeans for development of glassfish *and* using a
build.properties in users home?

Should we add a line like
        <property file="${user.home}/build.properties"/>
in each project's build.xml?

Curious,

Wolfgang