dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please tell me this isn't an issue...

From: Dinesh Patil <dinesh.patil_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:03:14 -0700

Vince,
These 5 ports are the configurable ports available through CLI, so we
are passing these ports to asadmin to create new domain from setup.xml.
Other ports aren't be configurable so can be picked up free ports by the
domain creation, but I will leave this to admin domain experts to
confirm if won't be a conflict.
thanks
Dinesh