dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Contributing

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:35:48 -0700

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for your interest in GlassFish. GlassFish can definitely your
interest and contribution given your background.

Please refer to our governance policy on different roles and
responsibilities available for GlassFish project at
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/GovernancePolicy.html.

I'd suggest a good place to start getting involved with GlassFish is our
issue tracker to file new bugs and enhancements and to send in patches.

Please let me know if you have any questions and we look forward to your
contributions.

Thanks!
Amy