dev@glassfish.java.net

Contributing

From: vijay D <vkdasari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:27:51 -0400

Hi,

I would like to contribute to the GlassFish. I saw in the home page,
that i should contact module owners to join the development, but i did
not find how to contact them.

I am working as Java/J2EE Consultant especially in EJB, JMS, JTS, JCA,
Container Security(JAAS).

I have good insight in to JBoss and Tomcat source. I checkout the
Glassfish and looking in to the source. I am an active contributor to
some Java based opensource projects like MyDM which was hosted on
sourceforge.I can contribute 20 hours a week.

Please let me know, if somebody is interested, i can send you more
details of my experience.

Thanks,
Vijay Dasari.