admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: one pagers for 3.2

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:03:31 -0700

Based on the experience with 3.1 and other projects, I didn't really
like the umbrella one-pager process. The information in the umbrella
document is just boilerplate and really doesn't provide much useful
information. Since people have to write functional specs for each of
these features, I'd like those functional specs to just be the
one-pagers. And when a huge one-pager is brought to asarch, there isn't
any way to cover the whole thing in one meeting.

Tom