admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Clustering Infrastructure (Syncronization, Dynamic reconfiguration) testing one pager

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:16:31 -0600

Elena,

Please consider these comments on the testing one-pager.

1. If this one pager is not going to cover everything covered in the
clustering one pager, please include references to the other documents
that do.

2. There is some general information about testing strategy that I would
expect to either be here or referenced (if it is common to all
one-pagers). For example:
- What is the strategy for testing multiple host types (OS, CPU)?
- Is this just functionality testing, or does it also include capacity,
performance, etc. testing?
- What about l10n testing for this functionality?
- What is the automation framework being used?

3. Why is SYNC-008 out of scope?

4. What is the plan for using multiple servers to do the testing?

Thanks.
Tom