admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin iTeam agenda items?

From: Elena Asarina <elena.asarina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:30:11 -0700

Hello Chris,

Based on the developers one pager, I've wrote a testing one pager that
have the same level of details, as a developers one pager. The
developers one pager doesn't have enough details to create the test
cases, so the testing one pager doesn't describe the particular
testcases. The testing one pager is using a template that was adopted by
our team. On our team meeting, based on the management
recommendations, was made a decision do not write test plans, as
before, but write testing one pagers and then at some moment to write a
test spec probably. After all features will be delivered, I'm planning
to complete a test spec that will describe all testcases, but so far my
focus to automate all testcases.

So on the meeting I can describe a testing process, testing approaches.

Please let me know does this information would be interested for the
team or not.

Thank you,

Elena