admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: HADB attributes depracted or obsolete

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:27:33 -0500

The comments in Param.java say the following about the obsolete value:

     /**
      * Returns true if this parameter is obsolete.
      * Obsolete parameters produce warnings when used in asadmin,
      * are ignored, and are not included in the command usage.
      *
      * @return true if the parameter is obsolete
      */
     public boolean obsolete() default false;

The "are ignored" part apparently doesn't extend to the exit code of the
command.

Tom