admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: restart-instance review

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:18:48 -0500

For 3.1, start-local-instance already has a --nosync option, plus if it
is unable to contact the DAS, it will warning about and continue starting.

Issue 12747 has been created to add --nosync to start-instance.

For restart-instance, the command uses the same options to restart the
instance as were used when it was originally started, with the exception
of being able to change the --debug option. At this point, I don't think
an issue has been created for adding --nosync to restart-instance.

Tom