admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Review Request: GF 3.1 cluster Infrastructure doc plan

From: Paul M Davies (Oracle) <"Paul>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 19:38:23 -0700

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for your feedback. Answers inline:
> * Section " /High Availability Administration Guide/ Changes", second
> row on Chapter 5 : Yamini is the person to review load balancing
> related section. Hong Zhang may be the person to review application
> upgrade scenario
I have added Yamini and Hong as you suggested. However, as the procedure
in Chapter 5 relies on dynamic reconfiguration
<http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/ClusterDynamicReconfig>
requirement DYREC-003, for which you are responsible, I have left you as
an additional reviewer of this procedure.

> * In 3.0, there was a detailed documentation on developing CLIs. Is
> there any plan to update that ? If so, details on command replication
> framework <http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/CLIDeveloperGuide>
> will have to be added.
Yes, we should update that document for 3.1. I have added this change to
the doc plan.

Regards
--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Paul Davies| Principal Technical Writer| +1.408.276.3413