admin@glassfish.java.net

sharing application resources between DAS and local cluster instances

From: Dies Koper <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:40:51 +1000

Hi,

I haven't followed the latest developments but I was wondering what the
latest status was on this.
In March I suggested that application resources
(domains/domain1/applications/*) could be shared between DAS and local
cluster instances. The local cluster instances could just point to the
DAS's applications folder.
This has benefits such as reduction of synchronisation time for local
cluster instances, reduction of disk space and just not having customer
application resources spread out over the system.

Has this been implemented, or is it still being planned?

Thanks,
Dies