admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: create/delete/list-cluster

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 16:36:37 -0700

Bhakti Mehta wrote on 05/14/10 12:56 PM:
> http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3.1Clustering#section-V3.1Clustering-CreateCluster
> mentions about portbase but I am assuming we are not going to support it
> since we are not supporting any hadb options. The --help version lists
> all options along with Hadb shouldnt those be removed if we are not
> supporting them?

We probably need to add support for "deprecated" options. I think
the command should continue to accept the options, but should warn
that they're deprecated and will be ignored if the user specifies
them, and the usage message shouldn't include deprecated options.

If people agree, I can add support for @Param(deprecated = true).