admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: stop-instance

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 09:48:48 -0500

Comparing the help for start-domain and stop-domain, it is interesting
that stop-domain makes it clear that only the DAS is stopped, but
start-domain doesn't do the same:

DESCRIPTION
      The start-domain subcommand starts the specified domain.

DESCRIPTION
      The stop-domain subcommand stops the Domain Administration
      Server (DAS) of the specified domain.

Tom

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>