admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Final Review of create-domain man page

From: Dixie Pine <Dixie.Pine_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:55:08 -0700

On 10/20/09 02:18 PM, Sankar Neelakandan wrote:
> Hi Dixie,
> --adminport and --portbase are mutually exclusive options. It
> should be described as
> [--adminport 4848 | --portbase portbase] [--instanceport 8080]
I looked at the command message and I see no attempt to indicate mutual
exclusivity. It gets very complicated, especially when instanceport is
factored in. So I added a sentence in each port option description to
explain the mutual exclusivity.

*BUG?* 4848 and 8080 should not be in the command message, but they
are. They should be shown as <adminport> and <instanceport>
replaceables. I changed the man page. Can the command message be fixed?

Dixie