admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: FINAL list-get-set man pages, plus dotted-names

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:08:20 -0700

Dixie Pine wrote on 9/11/09 11:48 AM:
> Greetings,
>
> I've attached pdfs of the FINAL list-get-set man pages, and also the
> dotted-names concepts page, since they go together. The material in
> dotted-names is essentially all new, much of it integrated from Kedar's
> material in the v2 list-get-set man pages. Procedures from this v2
> material were moved to the Admin Guide.
>
> Bill provided a review.
>
> Please let me know if anything else needs to change.

In get.1...

The short option should be "-m", not "--m", and it's missing from the
synopsis.

Example 2 talks about LOW or HIGH being values for enabled attributes,
but the actual value in the example if "ON".

In Example 3, "values the jvm" -> "values of the jvm".

The vertical spacing before the EXAMPLE titles should be greater than
the vertical spacing after the EXAMPLE titles.

In list.1...

"-m", as above.

Under Description, the examples probably should *not* have "--monitor".

In dotted-names.5...

"known dot" -> "known as dot"