admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Pathnames for V3

From: Lloyd Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:29:52 -0700

Kedar,

Nothing to reconsider, I believe we are on course for this next
release as your CLI spec suggests.

A vision should not be reconsidered when one can do better, even if it
must be deferred.

This is not about configuration only. Pathnames are a completely
general tool to access any entity in the system, namely MBeans, but
anything else also.

Lloyd