admin@glassfish.java.net

text man page integration with v3 commands ...

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:37:15 -0700

This is a topic that keeps on coming up and I realize
that we never really solved it properly.

The text help page should reside along with the
command implementation (per module) as a "resource",
which is not the case right now.

It may also be a good idea to be more agile here and get
the man page from the web, such that the freshness of
content is addressed. Too many times have I observed
that bundled docs are just wrong or incomplete. (This is
not a criticism, just observation.)

I want two things:
- Scheduling of this on iteam meeting (Sreeni).
- A volunteer who is willing to work on this. Creative
   solutions are encouraged. This is NOT a negligible item.

-Kedar