admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Handling commands missing from a given distribution ...

From: Dixie Pine <Dixie.Pine_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:04:41 -0700

from a user point of view, I love this! With all the modularizing, and
adding on of components, users
will be encountering plenty of situations where like this. When m old
Windows2K asks me if I want to install XX, then does it, I am so happy.
If we could do that in asadmin, our CLI would be a rock star. IMHO