admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Comments on grizzly config one pager

From: Lloyd Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:41:04 -0800

Justin,

Seems more approachable now, thanks!

Too bad the javadoc can't be "live" instead of a jar-file attachment.
A wiki limitation I guess.

I notice one issue right away:
why not just a getter and setter? enableCometSupport();
mis-spelled: setEnableCommetSupport();
missing: getEnableCometSupport();

Other:
- for items like Forced response type, an example would be very
helpful over and above "Specified as a semi-colon delimited string
consisting of content-type, encoding, language, charset".
- PropertyBag exists in HK2 are we duplicating it intentionally for
grizzly so it can be standalone?

Thanks,
Lloyd

Lloyd Chambers