admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Comments on grizzly config one pager

From: Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:10:09 -0500

I'm "done" with the updates, I think. I have the grizzly interfaces
done and have attached the javadoc to the one pager. I left the DTDs
linked in case anyone was overly attached to having them. I haven't
modified the glassfish interfaces yet since the impact there is much
wider but if anyone's interested, I can do that, too.

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GrizzlyConfigOnePager