admin@glassfish.java.net

Tab Test

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 02:32:12 -0700

FYI,

Attached is the src for a GUI plugin which demonstrates adding a couple
tabs to the server instance tab set. It also adds a tree node. Nothing
special but shows the concept. We need to fix our pages so they use
"templates" so that writing new plugin pages isn't so hard (I had to
copy and paste a bunch of stuff from another tab page).

Anyway, you can build this plugin (mvn install), then drop the plugin in
the "modules" directory. In order for it to work you'll need the latest
admin gui code installed (which should pull through the latest
JSFTemplating which is also required).

Ken