admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: A Couple GlassFish/SJSAS Questions for a Very Important Client]

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:40:49 -0700

I don't think we access any dtds, but we do access content from the
network in a couple places. We have a frame on the bottom of our admin
console that accesses content from sun.com. This provides our "call
home" and promotion info marketing wants. We also have a page after
registration which provides several RSS feeds aggregated on a single
page -- each of these gets new content from the network. Unlike the
promotions frame, the registration RSS page access the network from the
server (required b/c of browser security limitations).

Ken