admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Pre-TP2 Review of GlassFish Administration Guide

From: Yoshio Terada <Yoshio.Terada_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:41:47 +0900

Dear document team.

I read the little .
At that time , I noticed that
there is no document about delegate-admin task.
Actually I don't know where should you write the paragraph.
    # In the Realm ? or Create user or group ?

   # Or isn't it included in the TP2 ?

Anyway if it is possible , could you write additional info about
the "delegated-admin" ?

Best regards.
Yoshio.

    Solution Architect