admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: svn riddle ...

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:31:45 -0700

On Apr 22, 2008, at 8:23 PM, Kedar Mhaswade wrote:

> Right!
>
> A new module is created, called cli-optional. Where did this come
> from?

I created that module for commands that rely on server mgt, security
and javax javaee which are not suitable for nucleus distribution.
I moved commands like create-domain, delete-domain and so on which
again are not too interesting for technologies like jruby gem,

> Moreover, I have to delete the entire local repository for the build
> continue otherwise it would inexplicably break in some distribution
> fragment
> somewhere I have never heard of. Some pom.xml's are not branched
> properly.
> Pulling the entire set of our dependencies in local repo is just a
> huge
> waste of time and is totally uncalled for for a modular system.
>
> Oh well.
>
> I hope I am not doing something wrong, but the build is horribly
> broken but wait
> a minute, I have to just shut up and get my changes over to the tp2
> branch
> otherwise I will miss the boat for the check-ins.
>
> Hats off to the maven 2-based-designed-from-scratch build!
>
> BTW, did anyone hear/see a public announcement for final TP-2 build?
it's supposed to be tomorrow.

jerome