admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Pre-TP2 Review of GlassFish Administration Guide

From: Jennifer Chou <Jennifer.Chou_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:01:52 -0700

Hi Dixie,

Also, ping-connection-pool only tests jdbc connection pool, *not*
connector connection pool.

p. 61
The remote ping-connection-pool command tests if a JDBC connection pool
is usable for both
JDBC connection pools and connector connection pools.

p. 128
ping-connection-pool(1) Tests if a JDBC connection pool is usable for
both JDBC
connection pools and connector connection pools.
Before you can ping a connection pool, you must
create the connection pool with authentication and
ensure that the enterprise server or database is started.
Supported in remote mode only.

Thanks,
Jennifer