admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: move amx-api into glassfish-api?

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:42:05 -0700

Jerome,

So what ARE the use cases?

The fact remains that Kedar and I do not understand them.

Your statement about dependencies seems no different than the other
dependencies we have now, and will require. amx-api is a very small
module, consisting of interfaces and APIs. But I recognize the issues
and I am not rejecting your suggestion, I just want to understand the
whole picture.

Lloyd