admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Errors with custom MBeanServerBuilder

From: Siraj Ghaffar <Siraj.Ghaffar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:04:28 -0400

The default domain is currently being created straight out of the
glassfish snapshot, and I think it is taken from
distributions\nucleus-base\domains\domain1\config\domain.xml
but I am not sure.
For TP2 there will be only one profile, so just one template, which the
create-domain is going to use. We don't have a permanent home for the
template yet, but will have one soon.