admin@glassfish.java.net

Admin iTeam Meeting Minutes for 22 Oct 2007

From: Sreenivas Munnangi <Sreenivas.Munnangi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:25:47 -0700

Thanks to Kedar for hosting the meeting and providing minutes.

- sreeni

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=22oct07

    Meeting Minutes for 22 Oct 2007

Attendees in no particular order: *Mike Wright, Mark Saunders, Jane,
Sreeni, Rajeshwar, Prashanth, Kedar, Sankar, Siraj, Lloyd, Byron, Nandini*

      QA Update

    * Sankar confirms that we have to support both Powerbook and MacBook
      Pro.
    * Few regression bugs have been filed.

      Engineering update

    * Byron gave an exhilarating talk on startup and shutdown.
    * Sreeni updated on GlassFish Samples.
    * Everyone updated on his/her bugs and current tasks.
    * Most of the questions/concerns that Mike had about the JBI command
      integration into GlassFish V2 UR1.

      Doc Update

    * There was no update from doc team.

      Bug Update