admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin Console iteam meeting agenda for 8/2

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 20:55:29 -0700

Hi Anissa,

> Agenda for Admin GUI iteam on 8/2.
>
> - Documentation status. Will like to talk about the doc. relating
> to the 'Add Cluster Support..' feature. Please look at bug# 6588189
> and issue# 3018.

Unfortuantely, I will not be able to attend this meeting to disuss this issue.

If I were able to attend, I would ask you to please be aware of the following:

* Any bug fixes at this stage will have to be agreed to by the AS 91 engineering
   team. As the team does not now plan to meet until Monday, any such agreement
   would have to be obtained in email very early on Thursday August 2nd.

* Fixes to the online and inline help for this bug will change files that have
   already been handed over to G11N for translation and would have to be
   re-delivered.

* Assuming that any fix is agreed to, it would help if the suggested fix section
   contains detailed information about the required changes to enable the
   required fixes to be made in the short amount of time that is left.

Please inform me in email of the outcome of this discussion as soon as the
meeting is over.

Thanks!
--
Paul Davies, Senior Technical Writer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
http://blogs.sun.com/techscribe/