admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: tree highlighting

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:11:05 -0700

Yes, it would be invisible. You should be able to see examples of this
in many of the other dynamicTreeNode components. For example:

childURL="applications/enterpriseApplicationsEdit.jsf?appName=#{$this{valueBinding}.text}"

Yours may be as simple as folder=SA or folder=Comp... you don't need
yours to be dynamic like the one above. However, if there is navigation
that occurs to that node from anywhere other than the tree, you will
need to match this URL in order for it to correctly find the treeNode to
highlight it.

Ken