admin@glassfish.java.net

REMINDER for tomorrow's admin iTeam meeting at 10am - Scott's preso on SPECJ

From: Sreenivas Munnangi <Sreenivas.Munnangi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:14:45 -0700

Hi,

Do you know how performant our application server is ?

Scott Oaks will tell us in tomorrow's meeting including SPECJ and how we
can maintain/improve the performance.

So pl. be on time and we also have many important things to discuss in
tomorrow's meeting as you can see from the agenda below.

Agenda for 16 July 2007

    * Review of action items.
    * June Park's email on dev. guide final review by 7/20 - Kedar,
      Jane, Byron, Lloyd
    * June Park's email on ref. guide final review by 7/20 - Kedar,
      Prashanth
    * Use of external wiki for comments instead of filing issues
    * Comments/Feedback on external wiki
    * Scott Oak's presentation on SPECJ 2004
    * Update by QA, Documentation and Development Teams.
    * Update by Paul on "list of CLI cluster supported commands"
    * Sreeni attended GUI's admin iTeam last week - an update
    * Customer Interaction, Arch. update if any.
    * Future items for discussion - Jane's preson on N1-SPS plugin
    * Open Mic

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishV2AdminMeetings

thanks
sreeni