admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: AdminCLI test specification review feedback

From: Sankar Neelakandan <Sankar.Neelakandan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 08:57:20 -0700

Hi Kedar,
   Thanks for your preliminary review of the test spec :-) . Please see
answers inline for your questions.
-Sankar

Kedar Mhaswade wrote:

> Hi Sankar,
>
> I don't see the --profile option on create-domain command covered here.
> Are you going to cover it in the profiles test specification?

Yes this will be covered in profiles test spec

> There are bunch of review comments that I'd like to make. For that I'd
> also like to review the cli one pager. But I am having a tough time to
> keep up with the pace :( So, please expect some delay.

I hope you will finish it by the end of next week. :-)

> For example, I think --portbase option is rather misunderstood. It also
> needs to be described in detail in the CLI one pager. I will talk to Jane
> Young and get back to you on this one.

please provide your comments I will modify the test spec accordingly.

> Frankly speaking, you should have one test specification covering
> *all* the
> changes occurring for CLI commands -- because there is one CLI spec
> covering all the commands. Currently, you seem to have segregated
> them in various test specifications.

I have kept it this way because multiple persons are working on cli
commands and everybody is working with different schedules. So I didn't
want to delay the test spec until it completes. But I will consider your
point and try to aggregate it.