admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: AdminCLI test specification review feedback

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 08:17:43 -0700

Hi Sankar,

I don't see the --profile option on create-domain command covered here.
Are you going to cover it in the profiles test specification?

There are bunch of review comments that I'd like to make. For that I'd
also like to review the cli one pager. But I am having a tough time to
keep up with the pace :( So, please expect some delay.

For example, I think --portbase option is rather misunderstood. It also
needs to be described in detail in the CLI one pager. I will talk to Jane
Young and get back to you on this one.

Frankly speaking, you should have one test specification covering *all* the
changes occurring for CLI commands -- because there is one CLI spec
covering all the commands. Currently, you seem to have segregated
them in various test specifications.

Kedar