users@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: Glassfish Cluster --> Remote IBM MQSeries. Need help!

From: Shambola <shambola_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:47:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you again!
I've installed MQClient 5.3 on my glassfish server:

MQSeriesClient-5.3.0-1.i386.rpm
MQSeriesRuntime-5.3.0-1.i386.rpm
MQSeriesJava-5.3.0-1.i386.rpm

But i can't find the rpm of MQSeriesTXClient.
( http://www-306.ibm.com/software/integration/wmq/transclient.html )

We have a Passport license with IBM so i can download everything from IBM
site, but i can't find the right eAssembly to download...

I tried the Server pack, the client pack, but... nothing to do...

Where did you find the MQSeriesTXClient rpm?????

Thank you!