users@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: GenericRA and Websphere MQ

From: Binod <Binod.Pg_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:58:54 +0530

J. Seah wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> I am trying to configure my Sun Java System Application Server 8.1 to
> push data to Websphere MQ via Generic RA.
>
> I've tried to use the example with ProviderIntegrationMode as JavaBean
> but that seemed to stop in the tracks since Websphere MQ's Connection
> factory does not have any CommonSetterMethodName.

You dont need a common setter method, if the WMQ connection factories
follow strict javabean model.
CommonSetterMethodName is for those JMS clients that use a specific
method to set the properties
on the java bean (eg: cf.setProperty("hostname","localhost")).

> I want to now try the ProviderIntegrationMode as jndi but was
> wondering if there were any resources/examples to do so? I've seen the
> tibico example but I don't know how the Tibco administration console
> ties in with SJSAS. I'm assuming I must do the same with JMSAdmin?

Thats correct.

> Are there any other examples to help me so? Any help is much
> appreciated....

Not at the moment. We will be posting some thing in a few weeks.

thanks,
Binod.