users@genericjmsra.java.net

GenericRA and Websphere MQ

From: J. Seah <jonjonseah_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 06:25:52 +0000

Hi everybody!

I am trying to configure my Sun Java System Application Server 8.1 to push
data to Websphere MQ via Generic RA.

I've tried to use the example with ProviderIntegrationMode as JavaBean but
that seemed to stop in the tracks since Websphere MQ's Connection factory
does not have any CommonSetterMethodName.

I want to now try the ProviderIntegrationMode as jndi but was wondering if
there were any resources/examples to do so? I've seen the tibico example but
I don't know how the Tibco administration console ties in with SJSAS. I'm
assuming I must do the same with JMSAdmin?

Are there any other examples to help me so? Any help is much appreciated....

cheers
Jonathon Seah