dev@fi.java.net

Update of FI project pages

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:57:21 +0200

Hi,

I have added more to the FI project pages.

There is now a performance reports section [1] and a how to use section [2].

The performance reports section contains new performance reports
(including UBL and FpML) and exercises some more features of FI.

The Japex configration files in the sub-directories of [4] use the
drivers in the Japex XML driver library [3].

I want to make an anouncement about the changes but before i do maybe
people get check over the content and see if it all makes sense and
highlight any mistakes.

Alan, it would be really good to add a section about X3D and FI and how
it is used in the Java-based X3D toolkit and some performance results (i
can those from our JavaOne talk, but if you also have some more that
would be great). Would you have time to write something up about this?

Paul.

[1] https://fi.dev.java.net/performance.html
[2] https://fi.dev.java.net/how-to-use.html
[3] https://fi.dev.java.net/source/browse/fi/JapexXMLDriverLibrary/