dev@fi.java.net

[Announcement] new technology that uses FI

From: Brian Pontarelli <brian_at_pontarelli.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:42:41 -0500

Just wanted to send out a notice to everyone that my company (just
founded) has launched a new technology that uses FI heavily. Anyone who
has time to take a look and send us comments, we would really appreciate
the help and feedback. This technology is a new Internet protocol called
IAP (Internet Application Protocol) that is a replacement for HTTP. It
has a lot of cool features and higher level constructs and we are really
excited about the prospects for it. The messages of the protocol are all
FI documents allowing us to describe them using XSD and still send
binary across the wire without a huge performance hit (along with all
the other benefits of FI).

Here's the link if anyone is interested in checking it out.

http://www.inversoft.com/downloads/download-iap.jsp

Everything is open source or better put, the specification is open for
comments and anyone is free to implement the protocol, so there is no
worry about royalties or patents or any of that stuff. If you want to
send in comments, you can email me directly or email:

iap-specification_at_inversoft.com

Cheers,
Brian Pontarelli