dev@fi.java.net

Re: roundtrip tests (sax and stax)

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:51:12 +0200

Joe Wang wrote:
> Here's a new report for sax/stax roundtrip tests.
> All well-formed XML files passed SAX roundtrip test!

Great.

> Only three failed the StAX roundtrip test.
> will do other roundtrips on Monday.

OK.

> Will also need to check-in changes
> made to the roundtrip test projects. let me know if we need to changed
> the project name.

Renaming it to 'RoundTripTests' would be clearer.

There is no easy way to rename things in CVS. The best thing to do is
copy the directory to the new name. CVS delete all the old stuff and
add/commit the new directory.

What i would normally do in this situation is log into the CVS server
and delete the directory using 'rm'. But in this case we do not have
such access.

Paul.