jsr341-experts@el-spec.java.net

[jsr341-experts] Welcome Jon Stevens to JSR 341 EGs

From: Kin-man Chung <kinman.chung_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 17:01:41 -0700

Hi Experts,

We have a new addition to Jour EG. Please welcome Jon!

Here is the info on Jon from the JCP EG nomination:

"Qualifications: I was a co-founder of Jakarta Apache. I was on the
Servlet API JSR and am on the Caching JSR. I started the Turbine,
Torque, and Velocity projects as well as contributed to a number of
other projects. Most recently, I contributed the JEXL integration with
the Cambridge web framework. This was after having been fed up with MVEL
and its handling of nulls.

I've got a massive amount of OSS experience.

https://github.com/lookfirst
http://code.google.com/u/111536601970188216986/"

Jon,

Please send me your java.net id, so that I can make you a developer on
the el-spec project.

The home page for the el-spec project is
http://java.net/projects/el-spec. You can start by browsing the mail
archives (jsr341-experts_at_el-spec.java.net) to get some idea about where
we are. You should also read the wiki pages (especially
http://java.net/projects/el-spec/pages/FeatureList). If you feel like
getting the feet wet, you can also get the source code and play with it.

Again, welcome to the JSR, and I look forwards to working with you! :-)

Kin-man