users@ejb-spec.java.net

[ejb-spec users] Re: Happy New Year & Requirement

From: Abhishek Gupta <abhirockzz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 14:07:22 +0530

Yes Arjan. That's simply because these configurations parameters are
commonly available in most app servers. BTW, your suggestion of having
@Pooled with elements as the config params is great - since it would avoid
proliferation of annotations

@Adam - as mentioned earlier, 'initial' size would ensure 'eager'
availability of EJBs. The container would invoke them on app startup and
@PostConstruct can take care of the init logic etc etc. The 'min' param
would define the minimum threshold which the container should strive to
maintain.

Thanks
Abhishek