users@ejb-spec.java.net

[ejb-spec users] [jsr345-experts] Re: Adding support for optional feature groups

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 07:55:12 +0100

Hi Marina,

There is nothing about JAX-RS endpoints in table 19. I know it's not the
appropriate chapter of the spec but shouldn't packaging be mentioned ? At
least point to a different paragraph. Packaging an EJB Lite (war) or Full
(jar/ear) is a bit confusing at the moment (e.g. you can package MDBs in a
war file under JBoss, couldn't make it work on GlassFish 3 at the time).

Antonio

--
Antonio Goncalves
Software architect and Java Champion