users@ejb-spec.java.net

[ejb-spec users] [jsr345-experts] Re: Adding support for optional feature groups

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 12:04:25 -0700

Experts,

The latest version of the section 16.1 has been uploaded to the project
downloads - see EJB API Groups
<http://java.net/projects/ejb-spec/downloads/download/ejb-groups.0311.pdf>.

The changes include rename of the section itself, so it's clear what it
covers, and moving JPA and JAX-RS to their own section 16.1.2 because
the EJB spec does not define those technologies, only uses and
integrates with them.

-marina