users@ejb-spec.java.net

[ejb-spec users] [jsr345-experts] Re: Persistent TimerService Clarifications

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 09:23:17 -0700

I had added this text at the bottom of the p.322 in the EDR (as part of
various clarifications):

"The timeout callback method for a programmatically created persistent
or non-persistent timer will be invoked on the JVM on which the timer
was created. In the event of a container crash or container shutdown,
the timeout callback method for a programmatically created persistent
timer that has not been cancelled will be invoked on a new JVM when the
container is restarted or on another JVM instance across which the
container is distributed."

If you think it needs to be expanded, please suggest your version or the
extra text.

thanks,
-marina