users@ejb-spec.java.net

[ejb-spec users] Re: EJB_SPEC-55 - New method on MessageDrivenContext

From: John D. Ament <john.d.ament_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 19:30:37 -0400

Marina,

Yes, thanks for catching me nodding off slightly :-) I don't seem to have
access to edit so if you could correct it..

The MDB would use this information in pretty much any way it saw fit. It
would be able to access both the standard and non-standard activation
config properties as defined in the application deployment. The goal would
be to provide some level of configuration to an MDB at deployment time.

John