users@ejb-spec.java.net

[ejb-spec users] [jsr345-experts] Re: EntityManager and Serializable

From: Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeanouii_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:34:22 +0200

+1. That's actually impossible to get clustered stateful applications using
JPA (mainly because that restriction).

Some implementations (like Hibernate clam to be serializable).
Here is an blog from Mark
https://struberg.wordpress.com/2012/04/25/is-there-a-way-to-fix-the-jpa-entitymanager/
Interesting to read ....

Jean-Louis