users@ejb-spec.java.net

[ejb-spec users] [jsr345-experts] Re: Review request: EDR books uploaded to java.net project page

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 11:49:00 +0100

Hi all,

Here are a few comments/questions (mostly about Interceptor and Transaction
specification) :

* Will interceptors still be inside the EJB spec or will there be a
seperate spec ? It feels like JPA 1.0 when it was bundled with EJBs. Now
that interceptors can be applied to managed beans, couldn't it be move to
the Java EE spec instead of the EJB (like the Managed Bean and Transaction
support)?
* Chapter 6 (Persistence) is blank and just refers to the JPA
specification. Why don't we do the same for interceptors and support for
transaction ? They could be left "blank" and just refer the seperate
interceptor and transaction spec.

Antonio

--
Antonio Goncalves