jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Interceptors spec 1.2 DRAFT3 is available for review

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 11:11:05 -0800

The spec:
http://java.net/projects/interceptors-spec/downloads/download/interceptor-1-2-dr3.pdf

The diffs to draft2:
http://java.net/projects/interceptors-spec/downloads/download/interceptor-1-2-dr3-diff.pdf

I'll upload the updated javadoc to include the added method signature
option today.

The changes include review comments from Jeremy and Linda, and the fix
for http://java.net/jira/browse/INTERCEPTORS_SPEC-10. They are listed in
the draft3 changes as:

Editorial changes
Moved sections 5.2 and 5.3 under section 5.2, “Common Ordering Rules”
Created section 2.2.1, “Interceptor Environment”
Added an option for lifecycle callback methods defined on interceptor
classes to have the same signature as around-invoke and around-timeout
methods

Please let me know if there are any issues ASAP as I'm trying to stay on
schedule with the JCP submissions.

thanks,
-marina