users@connector-spec.java.net

[connector-spec-users] [jsr322-experts] Re: ACTION (by Mar 18/Mon): Please review changes to the connector spec to handle proposed MDB improvements

From: Jesper Pedersen <jesper.pedersen_at_redhat.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:21:34 -0400

Hi Siva,

Why is it called "getBeanClass()" now ? I don't like that - it should be
"getEndpointClass()".

We don't have a concept of a "bean" in JCA - but we have an endpoint.

Section 13.5 is missing the part where the proxy implements all public
business methods of the actual endpoint. Otherwise reflection won't work
on the returned MessageEndpoint from the MessageEndpointFactory.

Another: Page 16-10 - setSecurityContext -> setupSecurityContext.

Best regards,
  Jesper